Sunday, October 17, 2004

Feeling down... feeling blue... feeling sad...that's my hue...

I feel terrible today that I wanted to share this to everyone else...

To all those who feel like they're already tired of sneezing their brains out and tired of sniffing it back...Don't you think it's kinda funny when you blow your snots then you try to sniff it back again? It's like the tide in the ocean where it would go back in forth through the breeze of the wind...Anyway, here's for everyone else to read and see, hope that by the time you're done reading this, your headaches, fever and flu has gone...

I feel so down, I feel so blue, I feel like my brains are dying too
I had to do a lot of stuff, but I don't have the strength to get it rough.
To top it all, his prickly face, keeps on popping back to my space
He sometimes makes me think he's just like a snot, that would come in go when my breathing's clogged

So if only he's like a flu bug, that i can drink with medz or pull the plug
But then he's not just any kind of flu, he's mean and nasty and he's from the zoo.

1 Comments:

Blogger J E M - J E M said...

kewl!
i never thought you hate sniffing and blowing that much! whew watta way to hate things huh?!? mucus and creative juice flowin at the same time?! whoala!

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home